Continuously embrace learning to evolve into the best possible version of yourself.
10 months ago
NVIDIA holds 88% of GPUs in the world leaving 12% to its competitors AMD and Intel.
Soham Sarkar5 months ago
Stoicism: Embrace inner peace and resilience by focusing on what you can control and letting go of what you cannot.
Soham Sarkar6 months ago
AI has the potential to revolutionize industries and job roles, making it essential for individuals to adapt and harness its power rather than fear its impact.
ChatGPT creator and OpenAI CEO Sam Altman urges lawmakers to regulate artificial intelligence during a hearing.
8 months ago
9 months ago